How to spot problems early.
It is important that we are able to read our bodies, so that we understand what the signs or symptoms are telling us.
Many people experience several “warning signs” for months or years before finally a severe health problem strikes them down.This is a huge pity, as had they known how to read the signs, then all this suffering and wasted potential could have been avoided.
Here is a list of 20 warning signs of an unhealthy spine:
- You have to crack your neck and joints often.
- The heels on your shoes wear out unevenly.
- You have poor concentration.
- You feel tired and fatigued all the time.
- You don’t sleep well.
- You have a low resistance to disease.
- You have frequent ear-aches.
- One leg appears shorter than the other.
- You have poor posture.
- You have frequent headaches, backaches, and tender points in your muscles.
- You experience occasional or frequent dizziness.
- You always feel stressed and tense.
- You have stiffness in your neck and back.
- You can’t touch your chin to your chest.
- You can’t turn your head or twist your hips equally to both sides.
- You have poor general health and often times just don’t feel right.
- You are growing a tender ‘lump of tension’ on the back of your neck.
- You can’t take a full deep breath.
- You are feeling old (and you are only 40)
- You are finding it hard to do something that previously came easily.
ANY OF THESE SIGNS CAN MEAN A SPINAL CONDITION IS DEVELOPING!!
Of course, small problems develop to become big problems as everything is usually a process. Like most processes, it will continue unless something brings it to an end.
“If any of these ailments above sound familiar, or you recognize them in a loved one, then I encourage you to find a reputable chiropractor in your area and get checked out.
Proactive people do better in life……you know that!”
– Dr Tim