Our Focus at Total Health Chiropractic
“We are here to provide a service, health solutions for a world out of balance. If you are experiencing pain or diminished health, fatigue, stress or worsening posture, then you too are probably out of balance. Our focus is to bring you back into a state of balance before degeneration accelerates and your overall health takes a further dive. You don’t need to suffer on. A simple spinal correction will get the pressure off your nerves and allow you to thrive as intended. Our focus is to return the spring to your step, clear you of that nagging pain and literally get you back on the right track.”
– Dr Tim
But there’s more!
How about the Big Picture?
If you are reading this web site, then you are more than likely looking for a solution to a health problem. The solution has always been there, it just needs recognizing and then simple steps implementing.
When I think of a patient it makes me think of my children and the rest of my family. Health is about balance, but in this world in which we live we need to increase our defenses against an ever more hostile surrounding environment. Examples of what we are up against are the tens of thousands of chemicals we are exposed to every day in the air, our food and our water; the increasing use of vaccines, increasing incidences of allergies, asthma and autism; genetically modified foods; the ever increasing incidences of cancers, obesity, heart disease and diabetes, degenerative conditions, increasing infertility, the use of prescription drugs and frighteningly a 1 in 6 rate of neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. Not a pretty picture and all made immeasurably worse by the postures we adopt.
The collective powers in the pursuit of financial gain are the driving forces in this disastrous spiral. We need to educate ourselves such that we understand what health actually is and how it works so we can make wise choices based on real unbiased information. In short we need to educate ourselves.
Our goal is to be a resource to our community, to teach the pillars of health and bring an understanding that health is our natural state, the result of millions of years of evolution; there is no ailment, disease or physical imbalance that cannot respond to the healing power of nature, that inborn, innate intelligence within us, if it is allowed to reactivate, freed up to express itself as intended.
The medical model has its place; emergency medicine is incredible … but who wants an emergency? Health care is about being as good as we can be, whereas medicine is about keeping people going through this journey of life typified by a gradual degeneration with increasing medical and surgical intervention.
Just as the world spins, we are gradually going round in a full circle. The healthiest people we know of are those groups who have remained isolated from “civilization” – they have no drugs, no hospitals, and no corporations trying to poison them in the name of commerce. What they do have is vibrant health, healthy bones, brilliant white teeth and bodies with inner recuperative powers as universal intelligence intended. Not the story in the ‘civilised world’ and it’s paradigm of health that people are quite literally growing “sick” of. This is why chiropractic is the fastest growing health profession in the world as people look for a better way for themselves and their families.
So, what are the goals of Total Health Chiropractic?
- To be a resource to our community and beyond; to offer a balancing influence against the destructive forces to which we are exposed.
- To teach the “Pillars of Health”; if you get the basics right then you stand a far greater chance of leading a healthy life.
- To bring an understanding that health comes from within, and that the inner wisdom of the body will restore health if the “Pillars of Health” are respected and nurtured.
- To bring as many people under chiropractic wellness care as possible such that they can fulfill their potential.
- To release the power inside you such that you may heal.
- To teach people that crisis symptom management has its place, but it is not the answer if your goal is the restoration of health.
- Ultimately our goal is to get you out of pain and gradually work you back to a sustainable state of vibrant health that you can then maintain.